Rideger Mod. 90
Polyvalent solution for tobacco farming
The Rideger Mod. 90 is the specific attachment for creating a furrow in previously tilled soil, opening small drainage ditches and reinforcing row crops. Before the transplanting, distribution of ferltilizer or micro granular insecticide.
It is also equipped to perform a series of operations after transplanting: to re-soil the soil, to break up the clods of soil near the plant so that it can breathe better.
Before transplanting the machine is equipped with:
– Anchors breakers for track of tractor’s wheels (A)
– Ridgers adjustable in width and depth (B)
– Ridge compactor rollers (C)
– Adjustable Row’s Tracer (D)
The image shows the precise ridges, which are created by the machine before the transplant operations.
In case of clayey soils a cage roller (K) is recommended, for a further crushing of the soil and a compaction of the ridge for transplanting.
In the picture the Rideger Mod. 90 with a cage roller.
As for the treatments, the Rideger Mod. 90, can be equipped with:
– Fertilizer distributor (E)
– Distributor of local micro granular insecticide (F)
After transplanting the machine can be equipped with:
– Progressive soil ridgers (G)
– Soil pre-breaker rollers on transplant rows (H)
– Flex springs that lift and break the tractor’s trace (L)
Photo - Machine and processing:
Video - Machine and processing: