EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM AT YOUR SERVICE
Oliver Agro has 25 years of experience in the fruit tree nursery sector, becoming the world leader in the production of professional and large-scale production machines. With the experience gained, OLIVER offers a series of machines that satisfy different stages of plant growth: from soil preparation, bed forming, trimming, transplanting, treatments, weeding, harvesting or digging of plants.
THE COMPLETE RANGE OF EQUIPMENT AT YOUR SERVICE
- with the SD transplanter, rootstocks, in vitro plants, grapevines, vineyards, lavender are transplanted; with the SD PA model, on the other hand, plants over 90 cm high, with bare roots or with pots.
- in organic nursery, ROTOSARK hoeing machine keeps it clean from weeds;
- PONY 2000 multi-purpose tool-carrier is used for foliar treatments, plucking and weeding;
- the plants digging is done by the Harvesting machine SP 2000 in a medium-sized nursery, while by the SP 96 model in a large nursery.
- the BXC bed former, the SXC brushing machine and the SP 2000 TXC rootstock uprooting machine are used to create the bed in mother plants, to cut wild rootstocks and to maintain it after cutting.
- the SOILBAGGER machine packs phytocells from 1 to 5 liters in the nursery sector, while the FASTBAG model for bags larger than 5 liters in case of hydrogeological instability or military areas.
CONSULT THE CATALOG OF FRUIT TREEW NURSERY EQUIPMENT
Showing all 11 results